Monday, October 27, 2014

Carbon Future


Hey! Just a quick update to let everyone know that big things are happening with Carbon, and I'll have some exciting stuff to share real soon. I've been having a lot of fun thinking and planning about where I can take this project, and the scope of the thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I've also been very busy with a lot of really awesome freelance work as well, on a variety of super rad and super secret projects. All this means that the Carbon kickstarter won't be happening just yet, but good things take time right! Keep an eye out for more news and details soon, cheers!

9 comments:

  1. You know me, I can't wait. But I will continue to wait because I want you to be comfortable that it turned out right. You seriously need to get a twitter account setup for the kickstarter. I will follow it and re-tweet it as soon as you do. Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold
    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hey╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

    Archeage Gold ------ Cheap Archeage Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you ever release book!? where can i get it

    ReplyDelete